Hit job on James Corbett. What were they thinking?
In 2016-2017 I was banned from Wikipedia for a year for being "another polite truther" and writing articles like one on James Corbett, which I'd then posted on Rational Wiki before landing at InfoGalactic. RationalWiki is anything but rational and they soon butchered my article as they have the right to do so. Now, years later, as a response to James Corbett's Bill Gates documentary some "Sqrt-1" person has sought out my opinion on their hard work updating what was once my article that has now been twisted into a biased hit job. So I responded and broke down his article as I saw it.
I don't know what they were thinking. It's not particularly clever or funny but it exists. Maybe you'll even find it funny. I'm not upset, I'm not anything. That article had already become twisted long ago by those after me and before "Sqrt-1". Why did I reply? There's a chance that some of my response, if even a little, might get through to them or others.
● InfoGalactic.com James Corbett (journalist) - evolved from the original, very outdated
● RationalWiki.org James Corbett - twisted into a hit job, very irrational
● RationalWiki.org James Corbett Talk Page - you may get a kick from the discussion on Corbett and the article with more interesting ideas than the actual article
● Hello? You there? - my response breakdown
● What I Learned From the "PropOrNot" Propaganda List 2016-11-26 - Corbett's response to my article, Prop-Or-Not, and the Washington Post calling him "fake news" in 2016
● My YouTube comment response to Corbett's video about my article, where "Sqrt-1" responded/contacted me, and for this response back then Corbett gifted me a membership to The Corbett Report.
● I shared this SaidIt post in a comment on the Corbett Report's latest video where folks responded.
Maybe next I'll respond to Ryan Dawson recently briefly calling me an idiot on his show by proving he's the idiot (on that matter). Ask if you actually want to hear about this micro-drama, otherwise I might just forget about the nontroversy.