all 1 comments

[–]hennaojichan 2 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 0 fun3 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

But if you have your "wealth" in gold and silver, it should increase, unless the government decides to confiscate it the way they did before. Of course, that is called theft and that is nothing new for the US gov. Of course, you can always change your citizenship.