MinionHate by JasonCarswell in onionhate

[–]JasonCarswell[S] 1 insightful - 1 fun1 insightful - 0 fun2 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

I thought it was funny.

I guess I'll stay out of the onion patch as it seems it's always avalanche season.

MinionHate by JasonCarswell in onionhate

[–]magnora7 2 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 0 fun3 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

Dude why are you bothering with this garbage? for real. Waste of your time, waste of space on saidit.... just why

It seriously looks like borderline forum sliding

Another’s Up Onion of You Doesn’t Have to Be Your Reality by JasonCarswell in onionhate

[–]JasonCarswell[S] 1 insightful - 1 fun1 insightful - 0 fun2 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

I guess this was too much like a shit post?

Though there's a legit article there, I only picked it for it's up beat vibe and decent image.

Another’s Up Onion of You Doesn’t Have to Be Your Reality by JasonCarswell in onionhate

[–]magnora7 2 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 0 fun3 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

It's just definitely detracting more than it adds... just my 2 cents

Another’s Up Onion of You Doesn’t Have to Be Your Reality by JasonCarswell in onionhate

[–]JasonCarswell[S] 1 insightful - 2 fun1 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 2 fun -  (0 children)

Cry and cry again.

Another’s Up Onion of You Doesn’t Have to Be Your Reality by JasonCarswell in onionhate

[–]JasonCarswell[S] 1 insightful - 2 fun1 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 2 fun -  (0 children)

So you don't like my up-onions? Do you like freeze peach?

Does this meme I'm fired? I guess I'm not very punny.

It's about time you hired some professional meme writers.

Another’s Up Onion of You Doesn’t Have to Be Your Reality by JasonCarswell in onionhate

[–]magnora7 2 insightful - 3 fun2 insightful - 2 fun3 insightful - 3 fun -  (0 children)

I literally didn't get it until the 6th time you said it or so. It's not exactly a common pun, and I don't even get why you want to constantly reference onions lol

Another’s Up Onion of You Doesn’t Have to Be Your Reality by JasonCarswell in onionhate

[–]JasonCarswell[S] 1 insightful - 2 fun1 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 2 fun -  (0 children)

Did you circle around 99 times?

Another’s Up Onion of You Doesn’t Have to Be Your Reality by JasonCarswell in onionhate

[–]jarcalon 2 insightful - 2 fun2 insightful - 1 fun3 insightful - 2 fun -  (0 children)

But what if you keep getting down onioned?

Another’s Up Onion of You Doesn’t Have to Be Your Reality by JasonCarswell in onionhate

[–]magnora7 2 insightful - 2 fun2 insightful - 1 fun3 insightful - 2 fun -  (0 children)

I think maybe at best about 1% of English speakers recognize your use of "up onions" to mean "opinion". The other 99% walk away confused

Another’s Up Onion of You Doesn’t Have to Be Your Reality by JasonCarswell in onionhate

[–]JasonCarswell[S] 2 insightful - 2 fun2 insightful - 1 fun3 insightful - 2 fun -  (0 children)

Not to be confused with:

/s/onions

/s/NotTheOnion/

/s/TOR The Onion Router

/s/Thor God Of Thunder

/s/Sore God Of Lispers

/s/Gore God Oh No!

/s/WhyUCryin

/s/onions