Instead of splintered, ephemeral, idle chatter on "Politics & Political Change"
that in reality is for usurping wealth and power from the 99%
wouldn't you rather have
Accretive Dialogue on Direct Change
for Freedom & Immunity from Usurpation?
* usurpation-free Paradigm: mindset shapes all else including fate
The top-down 🔺 paradigm serves only the few on top, sacrificing multitudes
* usurpation-free Info Media: Community Walls
instead of Social (Control) Media
* usurpation-free Exchange Media: Currenseas
instead of Fiat & Corp Loan Money
* usurpation-free Economy: Co-ops4All
instead of corporations that work for the "elite"
* usurpation-free Governance: Co-opecracy
instead of Corporatocracy
Consider our present predicament:
1. We are all in elite Dom 2.0
- our time, energy, wealth, health, government, language - all usurped from us
2. 99% > 1%, and yet we are all headed for elite Dom 3.0 as ...
3. The 1% impose their will on the 99% through:
a. "Our Government" of the day -- "elected" politicians & unelected bureaucrats -- is held to represent the "silent majority";
Similarly, Government policies are held to have the acquiescence of the majority.
However, a 2014 Princeton University concluded:
- "our analyses suggest that majorities of the American public actually have little influence over the policies our government adopts."
- "we believe that if policymaking is dominated by powerful business organizations and a small number of affluent Americans, then America’s claims to being a democratic society are seriously threatened."
Hence, what the Government really is: "our "elite" usurped Government".
And since, Government policymaking is dominated by the "elite",
AND they own and control all media platforms:
- mainstream media = propaganda machine to divide
- social (control) media = to corral & distract & to surveil, suppress & foil real dissent
there is simply no basis for assuming that the silent majority acquiesced to the policies.
b. "Our Resistance Leaders": Each focus attention narrowly rather than get to the core of the problem: Usurpation and the mindset that has perpetuated it, thus mind-keeping their followers within elite Dom.
4. The 99% will continue to be usurped by the 1% if:
a. the 99% allow selves to be divided by 'X' vs 'anti-X' narratives, and
b. "Dissidents" allow self to be splintered & dissipated by (anti-) Social Media, and
c. "the Awake" amongst the 99% allow self to be distracted by rabbit holes, drama, trauma, instead of the core issue - We allow ourselves to be subjugated - and
d. Many have organized against mandates...
but none have organized to be free from usurpation,
and thus, the 99% continue to be mind shackled to elite Dom.
5. Usurpation once perpetuated, can only escalate, will not de-escalate.
Distracted, We Lose
Focused, We Win
The real crux of the matter is this:
Are you willing to fight for a Usurpation-Free World ?