use the following search parameters to narrow your results:
e.g. sub:pics site:imgur.com dog
sub:pics site:imgur.com dog
advanced search: by author, sub...
~1 user here now
Welcome to Sundogs Place! Please feel free to share your posts and comments on this forum. We look forward to posts that encourage open discussion, debate and learning for all.
Let the free thought flow!
Ouch, voltage, and LOL
submitted 4 months ago by HeyImSancho from self.SundogsPlace
Don't know how many know, but the biggest killer when it comes to electrocution is the lower 110-130 in your standard home outlets(US). It's just strong enough, for you to grab on, and have a hard time letting go; higher voltages tend to knock you back.
Any ways, I guess this guy learned the hard way---->>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7223839/Worker-suffers-electric-shock-20-seconds-managing-unplug-faulty-device-gripping.html
And for any of those Summer time fun seekers, never swim around any boat marinas; there are often times, micro currents in the water that cause an electrocution death by 'drowning'; often times until more recently, these deaths were usually attributed to fatigue.
there doesn't seem to be anything here