I watched the entirety of the video; most of the talking points were as follows with the scorecard from the video typed in below. I will say, it never hurts to watch it for yourself, and decide.
Three areas I felt weren't covered by the video are as follows:
an intentionally staged civil war for asymmetrical gains. Think releasing a biological agent that targets old, weak, or the sick; the govt, if it killed all these, then could more easily reset a failing debt based system without this extra expense. They could purposely target aging infrastructure as well; push Agenda 21, or all future living conditions based off of 'no go zones'.
Another factor I feel is important, are international conglomerates, and world organized private armies; think 'Mafia'. What will their actions be, or the Mafia of the deep state? They'll use scare, or terrorism tactics that will I think, surprise many. My point in mentioning this aspect, is do to areas suddenly being cordoned off, or absorbed openly by another group/country; think Crimea.
The last factor I think to be considered are Mexican Cartels. I separate this out, as I think the Mafias, are already in place, with orders, and contingency plans. The cartels I'm referencing are the infamous known groups; they're loose knit. Usually the higher up you go, the more organized, but the lower you go, and it's very well armed street thugs that are very brutal; often times making their money off of kidnappings, and ransoms. They love earning credentials via the videotaped torture, and killing.
I mention this as a third issue not covered, as I've talked with acquaintances south of the border, and according to them, the cartels are all gearing up for raids northwards planned around any sort of SHTF scenario. It's just regular talk among that group I guess.
FACTOR LEFT/EST GRASSROOTS RIGHT
1. Leverage: power grid,chaos big advantage to right
2. Raw numbers: Armed Civilian big advantage to right
3. Raw numbers: Armed Civilian vs Mil/Police big advantage to right
4. Enought to carry out revolution advantage to right
5. Political leaning of military big advantage to right
6. Political leaning of police TIE
7. Battle Logistics: 4G warfare big advantage to right
8. Military Action: Desertions TIE
9. Former Military Action big advantage to right
10. Military Weaponry Advantage to left
11. Nukes TIE
12. Geography big advantage to right
13. International Involvement TIE
14. Mainstream media, and public relation advantage to right
Any thoughts, or things to add?