Join our Discord server if you feel like it.
- Tired of seeing a man driven to tears on a historic day for science and astronomy because he was wearing the wrong kind of shirt?
- Angered by someone losing their livelihood after a social media campaign led by teenagers insists certain out-of-context comments were offensive?
- Annoyed when a group of people insist there is no such thing as a well-toned body due to hard work, and imply that suggesting it is akin to oppression?
- Fed up when people use their "activism" as a shield to make themselves immune from criticism or accusations of wrongdoing?
- Aggravated by universities promoting "diversity, equity, and inclusion," but refusing to acknowledge a necessity for a diversity of viewpoints?
You're in the right place.
What's A Social Justice Warrior?
A keyboard warrior (see: slacktivist), generally from an affluent background, who acts to dismantle systems of oppression through establishing identitarian networks, guilting majority demographics, and acts of social retribution. Often attempts to justify and moralize their own bigotry. Narcissism, sociopathy, and tribalism are common, as is social cannibalism for the crime of apostasy (determined by each individual based on their feelings).
- Global Saidit terms are in effect at all times. Familiarize yourself with them here.
- Posts must be about social justice in action (as the sub name implies), or memes/shitposts about social justice. This includes, but is not limited to, intersectional feminism, identity politics, speech codes, diversity initiatives, microaggressions, cancel culture, equality under the guise of communism, antifa, etc. This is not a sub for general politics.
- Actual bigotry—comments or posts which intend to disparage groups of people based on race, ethnicity, sex, orientation, or religion—aren't welcome. We're against the ideologies that drive "social justice," not the identities of their proponents. This is not a safe space for supremacists of any stripe.
- Don't spam or repost. You should have at least three comments for every content submission you make, not including comments made on your own posts. And don't post your own content exclusively; this sub is not an advertising platform. Don't post content that's been previously posted in the last month. Repetition is unnecessary.
- Submission titles and flair should reflect the actual content of the post. "Clickbaiting" or otherwise editorializing post titles is not allowed. All satirical posts should be tagged appropriately.
- Don't be a dickhead. Attack arguments, not people. We expect you to act like reasonable adults here—brazen insults are for children. Don't resort to those when responding to comments.
- Participate in good faith. Don't come in here for the sole purpose of picking a fight or causing chaos (that'd be "flaming" or "trolling," depending on your generation).
Have a nice day!