Please, feel free to offer improvement suggestions.
/u/magnora7 banned some folks, rightly and/or wrongly, and after years still does not have a transparent process in place to openly justify his actions and/or a team to more fairly determine their guilt and relieve him of much of the burdens. How could he not expect pushback?
Not all the banned people are connected. Conflating them is like saying, "You're either with M7 or you're with the asstrolls." Nothing is ever that simple, except authoritarians.
The current IronLeft/LXXX asstrolls are amateurs compared to whatever the deep state will unleash in the future - especially if SaidIt grows as much as it could. Regardless, SaidIt needs to evolve.
We are in the midst of a great war for full spectrum dominance from all sides. The target: our minds, actions, and submission. We need to reduce casualties by friendly fire and keep allies thriving.
Legitimate grievances need to stand above the other protest noises of SaidIt enemies by being respectable.
1) Do not break SaidIt rules.
2) Do not create sock-puppet aliases. This is an existing SaidIt rule.
3) Do not twist words, manipulate, deceive, etc. This includes selective screenshots out of context without links.
4) Do not make many long posts dragging everyone in. If M7 doesn't censor it, a single longer "Case Post" should be enough, with comment updates, and contained drama. For reference, link to the single case post (or as few case posts as humanly possible). Hopefully this will be enough for people to catch up if they missed out.
5) Keep your protest posts short and sweet and to the point.
6) Limit your protest posts: number and timespan. This could be discussed in the comments here, or in the comments of the post, or even defined in the protest post itself.
7) Upvote protest posts you align with.
What is missing? Comment as you see fit.
Every Monday morning I will post to /s/AskSaidIt a single simple post along with an image stating this:
" Should /u/diogenesjunior be un-banned? I've lost a friend. I don't know the details: who where when what how why. This is a serious problem on SaidIt. "
Protest Meme #1
Protest Meme #2
Protest Meme #3
Protest Meme #4 was CENSORED by /u/magnora7
If lacking traction by the afternoon I will NOT artificially boost the post with a bunch of comments inviting people to vote, however, I may invite/remind my /s/friends to do so in private messages, including the option to opt out of future messages (making me responsible to keep track).
Organic conversations are welcome in the comments.
Further protest organizing may occur in the comments. For example: I would be happy if 6 or more of my friends were to join in my protest to all participate, organized and in order, limited to a maximum of one single protest repost per day, cycling through different supportive friends each day. Fewer than 7 and we'd skip day(s) so that no one would post more than once a week - at least for my protest.
Time will tell if this will be effective or for naught.