Rut_To_Groove = Preproduction for the LeverMind Variety Show.
I'm resuming work on the first 4 episodes of LeverMind. This variety show is flexible enough to be anything from satirical to serious and/or whatever we like. Top priorities:
- Quality over quantity.
- Target normies and sheeple (not the choir).
- Challenge the status quo.
- Teach free-thinking and truth-seeking.
- Be thought provoking.
- Be clear and concise.
- Be creative and original.
- Use any media necessary.
/s/Rut_To_Groove is the production development sub here, where we may discuss conceptual ideas, draft narratives, work on scripts, research, storyboards, sourcing (images, sounds, video), prep, shoot, sampling, editing, illustration, animation, post production, rough cuts, and tweaked cuts. Then the finals will be shared in /s/LeverMind.
The first four episodes should clarify what my intentions are for this variety show.
Ultimately I am the filter, subjectively deciding what's worthy of inclusion in this show. I hope crowdsourced participation in this process will become as important as the final calls. Eventually people may even make and submit their own episodes for consideration and inclusion. Suggestions are welcomed.
To start things off, it seems we need to clarify our objectives, focus, topics, and goals. If you think of other ideas or questions please share, but for now I'll start with these questions:
1) What are the most important issues humanity faces, and what can we do about them?
2) How can we effectively access the minds of the brainwashed masses?
Initially this show will have this simple format:
- The common dream is crumbling.
- Explain the critical issue(s).
- Expose the doom porn problem(s).
- Revive hope with alternatives and solutions.
- Always end optimistically at 9:11.
https://Projex.Wiki is where all information, ideas, suggestions, rough work, etc - some boiled down from this forum discussion, some developed there directly, and much I have in mountains of notes spanning many years yet to be organized and presented. More on this, as well as decentralized alternatives and media campaigns, soon enough.