Organize and resist as hard, as long, and as much as possible.
Not to be confused with /s/pushback or /s/unrest where you may post examples of resistance, from historic up to current events.
Examples of resistance are welcome here only if it has resistance analysis, resistance alternatives, and/or resistance /s/solutions against global, national, and local /s/tyranny gradually taking away your /s/rights, /s/freedom, and self-reliance in the /s/classwar set upon us by the /s/rulingclass for their globalist /s/corporatocracy /s/technocracy /s/Agenda21_Agenda2030.
Share analysis, guides, lessons, solutions, tips, tricks, on:
● Groups and individuals
● How Umbrella Revolution was effective
● How Yellow Vest was effective
● Social media
1) No tribalist bullshit. No division by gender, identity politics, race, religion, etc. The only enemy is our oppressors: the ruling class, the corporatocracy, the deep state, all "authority", their minions, and brainwashed sheeple that have yet to be turned to join our cause for freedom and fairness against manipulation, deception, corruption, exploitation, and extermination.
2) Wage PEACE only. No planning, calling for, or advocating violence, no matter how tempting.
3) No name-calling or pejoratives.
4) Always be civil and polite.
Ask to be co-moderator or earn an invitation.
CSS and banner images by /u/JasonCarswell