Welcome to physics.
News, discussion and questions about physics.
With physics we model the observable reality. Physics is one of the best developed branches of science, because we can test most of it in laboratory conditions.
What is important
2. Understanding Model.
3. Consistency and Clarity of Theories.
Controversial subjects are allowed, because
1. Observations can be biased.
2. Models can be wrong/ incomplete/ oversimplified.
3. Theories can be inconsistent (or pushed).
4. Maths can be hacked (statistics etc.).
More on Saidit
Related science subs
Controversial subs related to physics