- GaP Draft1 = GaP: Origin Story
- GaP Draft2 = GaP: -
- GaP Draft3 = G.O: GaP: -
- GaP Draft4 = T101: PProd - Pre-Series Short
- GaP Draft5 = G.O: T101 Pre-Series Short Review & Discussion
- GaP Draft6 = T101: PProd - Overarching Content Structure
- GaP Draft7 = G.O: T101 PProd Overarching Content Review
- GaP Draft8 = G.O: BsS 1A Reviews + 1B Anticipations
- GaP Draft9 = G.O: BsS 1B Reviews + 2A Anticipations
- BsS Draft1 = BsS: Vomit Draft, Act 1A
- BsS Draft2 = BsS: Vomit Draft, Act 1B
- BsS Draft3 = BsS: Vomit Draft, Act 2A
- BsS Draft4 = BsS: Vomit Draft, Act 2B
- BsS Draft5 = BsS: Vomit Draft, Act 3A
- BsS Draft6 = BsS: Vomit Draft, Act 3B
- BsS Draft7 = BsS: Breakdowns & Backstories
- BsS Draft8 = BsS: Who/What is vHOPE?
- BsS Draft9 = BsS: What's In A Name?
DRAFT #3 = Glossed Over: Glossed And Profound: -
GLOSSED OVER - Glossed And Profound: -
For the /s/GlossedAndProfound project.
First posted: 2019-06-xx | Last update: 2019-06-xx
If you are sick and tired of mediocre media, propaganda programming, consumer culture, chaos exploitation, and being told what and how to think by those with stolen resources, then be active in developing better entertainment trying to make the world a better place and put the Machiavellians and their normie lackeys to shame.
I seek and welcome feedback while inviting you to participate in my epic journey attempting to improve our world through meaningful impacting narratives.
The /s/BittersweetSeeds project subsaidit and its posts are locked, for publishing only, and they'll be updated over time.
If you haven't already, you may like to first read:
- Glossed Over: My Self-Imposed Rules For Writing
- Bittersweet Seeds: Content Overview for more details.
- Bittersweet Seeds: Vomit Draft - Introduction
- [Bittersweet Seeds: Vomit Draft, Act 1A](▶▶▶_ADD LINK HERE_◀◀◀)
G.O - Feedback!
This review is seeking feedback on the [Bittersweet Seeds: Vomit Draft, Act 1](▶▶▶_ADD LINK HERE_◀◀◀)
Please freely join in on this dedicated /s/GlossedOver open discussion, and specifically about this link above, with feedback comments here, in the comments below.
I welcome all constructive criticism. This first pass will have issues with it. Some I may already know about with ready solutions, some need working out, some I know still need resolving but don't yet know how, and I'm guessing there are some issues I haven't even considered. Thanks in advance, and I apologize in advance if I don't get a response to you sooner than later.
revision by JasonCarswell— view source