use the following search parameters to narrow your results:
e.g. subreddit:pics site:imgur.com dog
subreddit:pics site:imgur.com dog
advanced search: by author, sub...
~2 users here now
Present and discuss evidence showing that the US Government's version of the events of 9/11 cannot possibly be true. Submissions or comments supporting the official version, including links to sites purporting to "debunk" the 9/11 Truth Movement (depending on context), are considered off-topic here.
by Christopher Bollyn
● Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed The World [PDF]
● Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed the World (Abridged)
● Solving 9-11: The Original Articles
● The War on Terror: The Plot to Rule the Middle East
● More on Issuu
by James Corbett
● 9/11 Trillions: Follow the Money
● 9/11 War Games
● 9/11 Whistleblowers
● 9/11 A New Standard For Deception
by Kevin Ryan
● 9/11 From Cheney to Mossad
● 9/11: Intercepted
● 9/11 Ripple Effect
● Christopher Bollyn: Making Sense of the War on Terror
by Ed Mays
● Loose Change (2nd Edition)
● The 9/11 Masterpiece
● The New American Century
● The New Pearl Harbor
Full 9/11 Documentary
● War Is Always By Deception
● Zero An Investigation Into 9-11
AE911Truth/UAF WTC7 Study Data:
The 911Dataset Project:
● Archive.org : 911DataSets.org
● WebCitation.org : 911DataSets.org
● Truther Top 20 Counter Points To The Official 9/11 Story
Ask to be co-mod or earn an invite.
CSS and banner images by /u/JasonCarswell
Peer-Reviewed Journal Publishes Article on Academic Resistance to 9/11 Truth. Outright Hostility Ensues.
submitted 2 years ago by zyxzevn from ae911truth.org
[–]Tom_Bombadil 4 insightful - 2 fun4 insightful - 1 fun5 insightful - 1 fun5 insightful - 2 fun - 2 years ago (0 children)
This is an interesting article. The reality is that academics don't want the factual truth.
Hard truths are obstacles to grant funding. These guys don't want to rock the political boat.
[–]zyxzevn[S] 3 insightful - 2 fun3 insightful - 1 fun4 insightful - 1 fun4 insightful - 2 fun - 2 years ago (1 child)
Scientific article gets very hostile reactions.
It is clear that the scientific community is not able to do normal science.
[–]JasonCarswell 2 insightful - 2 fun2 insightful - 1 fun3 insightful - 1 fun3 insightful - 2 fun - 2 years ago (0 children)
The "scientific community" is actually a scientism community, otherwise they'd preach and practice open-science, aka "normal" science.
[–]JasonCarswell 1 insightful - 3 fun1 insightful - 2 fun2 insightful - 2 fun2 insightful - 3 fun - 2 years ago (0 children)
I mean, after all, it's only the fundamental foundations of the GLOBAL WAR OF TERROR.
Who could it hurt?